The Leadership Kick Challenge is an abstraction from a unique feature of the beautiful sport called the Leadership Kick. This kick enables a team that is excelling in a contest to demonstrate its leadership qualities and establish its dominance in a game.
The Leadership Kick Challenge is a contest that involves the unique leadership kick wherein leaders participate in a contest that enables them target specific goals making it a potent tool for promoting the attainment of development goals. This kick is unlike the traditional kick taken by leaders to kick-off major events because it targets specific goals.
We will organize the challenge for presidents, prime ministers, CEO’s, religious, community, development leaders to demonstrate their ability to promote activities that supports development goals that will beautify the world. The challenge will also involve dwells between leaders of countries with adversarial and cordial relationships which will create a window to build bridges across red lines and frosty ties.
As each leader takes the kick with spousal support, the viewing audience will rate the extent to which the goal was attained. This will influence our campaign to raise funds for the Goals Fund.
World leaders will take this kick with support from their spouses who will be physically present.
Utility of the leadership kick
The leadership kick can be used by leaders to achieve varied goals with followers and supporters.
- It presents a strategic opportunity for leaders to bond with their supporters and followers.
- It can be used to set agenda and galvanize followers as well as to celebrate accomplishments.
- The leadership kick challenge is a major tool for raising resources to finance the Goals Fund which will be used to support the projects associated with sustainable development goals. Prior to taking the kick, during and after taking the kick, citizens of the country, are invited to provide non-financial and financial resources to support the leader’s effort to attain set goals.
These resources are funnelled into the Goals Fund. The amount of money raised by each leader will depend on how well the audience believes the leader performed in the contest.
Economic Potentials of leadership kick
- Thousands of young people will be trained and employed as kick specialist;
- Thousands of trained registered kick specialist will be hired for special occasions;
- Thousands of persons will be employed by a firm producing items and kits for the kick;
- Thousands will be empowered as franchise entrepreneurs to produce game merchandize;
- Thousands of consultants e.g. lawyers, accountants will be engaged by the entrepreneurs.